Make an Easy Balloon Centerpiece
Instructions to Make an Easy Balloon Centerpiece
It’s simple to decorate and create an easy balloon centerpiece for a your party with mylar and latex balloons. Here’s a great, inexpensive set of instructions to make a simple, easy balloon centerpiece.
What You Need:
- Several large potatoes…one for each table and the gift table
- A roll of ribbon
- Tin foil or tissue paper
- One mylar and two or four latex balloons for each table
Creating the Easy Balloon Centerpiece:
- Wrap each potato with the tin foil or tissue paper and gather at top and twist.
- Inflate balloon and use enough ribbon to curl lots of ribbon at the bottom (If you are buying balloons, ask for extra long ribbons)
- Tie each balloon to the top of the potato wrap and curl ribbon.
This inexpensive and easy balloon centerpiece will make each party table festive and complete your party theme. Buying your party supplies online is less expensive than buying them at a store. Be sure to order the portable helium tank shown below. Now you can fill your party balloons at home! This lightweight, disposable helium-filled tank fills about 20 latex balloons (12; float time of 5-7 hours), or up to 20 mylar balloons (18; float time of up to 4 days). Includes disposal instructions.
Don’t see the balloon you are looking for? Type a word or two into our interactive search box below and see if one is available.
Ps. Don’t forget an extra balloon for the mailbox!