Sautéed Fava Beans | Recipe for Your Shower
Planning a Bridal or Baby Shower?
Serve this unusual bridal or baby shower recipe on ultra modern designer party ware that is sure to impress your guests. Choose from wedding party paper plates, wedding party paper napkins, and all of the party trimmings in designed for elegance.
Here’s a unique shower recipe that is easy to prepare and sure to impress!
Sautéed Fava Beans Recipe
- 1 lb. of unshelled fava beans
- 1 shallot, minced
- 3 T butter
- grated parmesan
- Shell the favas and throw away the shells.
- Make an ice bath and set it aside. Bring a pot of water to a boil, and add the favas.
- Let the beans boil until they rise to the top, about 8 minutes. Strain the beans, and put them directly into the ice bath.
- Next, pop each bean out of its waxy coat and they’ll be ready to use.
- Melt the butter in a pan, add the shallot, sauté for about a minute or until fragrant.
- Add beans and sauté just a bit longer, enough to heat them through, about three minutes.
- Garnish with Parmesan & whatever else you like and serve immediately.
- Share this sautéed fava beans recipe and this site (forbrideandbaby.com) with your guests so they can enjoy it and more like it at home.